Shipyard and design office
Scope of activities:
- Production of equipped vessel hulls up to the total length of 90 meters, and construction of ships up to the length of 160 meters in two parts which can be connected in the floating dock
- 'Turnkey" execution of vessels such as: tug boats, push boats, inspection vessels, service ships for fish farms, reloading stations etc.
- Offshore structures - special constructions on the platforms, constructions of bridges, special tanks etc.
- Prefabrication of aluminium structures - superstructures, wheelhouses, masts, and service ships for fish farms
- Prefabrication and assembly of pipelines
- Prefabrication of equipment – rudder blades, hawse-pipes, covers, doors, stairs, ladders, scuttles, foundations, rollers
- Assembly of equipment – thruster bodies, drive systems, shaft pipes, steering apparatus, warping winches, windlasses, pumps with manual and electrical control, engines, main switchboard, etc.
- Assembly of electrical installations in ships
The shipyard has operated in the marine market since 2003 and it has its seat in Gdańsk in the area of former Gdańsk Shipyard. The shipyard Safe has executed over 80 different projects, i.e.: hulls of tug boats and push boats, fishing vessels, blocks of vessel hulls etc.. We have at our disposal the production area of 5,5 ha on which there are:
- I assembly workplace sized [m] 40x22 - equipped with gantry crane of 65 T
- II assembly workplace sized [m] 70x22 - equipped with gantry crane of 65 T
- Workplace for prefabrication of steel structures with area of 6000m2 - equipped with jib crane of 20T and 16T; as well as mobile cranes of 8T
- Hall for prefabrication of structures with area of 3000m2 - equipped with crane of 20T and halls for prefabrication of pipelines
- Storage hall with area of 1500m2
- Order picking warehouse with area of 3000m2 with mobile crane of 10T
- Launching of vessels with mass up to 330T is carried out by the floating crane PRO MAJA
- launching of vessels with mass bigger than 330T takes place in the floating dock produced by Alkor which is the part of Safe group.
Our infrastructure and capacity make possible to execute 4000 T of ship structures, hulls, blocks annually or alternatively 5500 tons of bridge steel structures.