Range of activities
The anti-corrosion department has existed since the beginning of the company since 1995. Our strong side are:
- qualified and experienced workers
- wide range of equipment (compressors, dehumidifiers, heaters, painters, metallization machines, PFP pumps etc.
- qualified and experienced supervisors and quality control
We meet quality standards and environmental requirements
We carry out anti-corrosion services for new ships, offshore structures, bridges and refurbished units such as:
- metallization with zinc, aluminum and alloys
- shot blasting, sandblasting
- protection of exhaust gas desulphurisation installations
- Chartek, Firetex, Jotachar, Pyroclad PFP protection
- application of epoxy floor like HUMMERVOLL
Anti-corrosion work on drilling platforms made according to NORSOK standards
We perform anticorrosive works in shipyards and power plants in Poland and abroad (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Finalandia, Turkey, Denmark).
Realizations and experience
Our main customers in the offshore segment are:
- Statoil, ConocoPhillips, Lundin, Kvaerner Stord, Aker Solutions, Bladt Industrier, Nymo AS, Aibel
On the shipbuilding market, our main customers are:
- Damen Shipyards, Gruppe Peiniger, Remontowa Group, Crist S.A., Gdansk Shipyard, Naval Shipyards in France and Poland
We perform work according to norm NORSOK M-501 standard with FROSIO level III QC inspector. The scope of work includes blasting, painting, metallization, floor systems and passive fire protection. In the last years, our company has made over 300 000m2 of anti-corrosion coatings on offshore structures and newly built ships including work on Eldfisk project, Edvard Grieg project and Johan Sverdrup project.
In addition, we make anticorrosion coatings for the land and power industry in Poland and abroad. The main customers are:
- PPRM Płock, Mostostal Pomorze S.A., Budimex, Port of Gdynia, Port of Gdansk
- Corrosion protection of sports halls, shopping centers (REAL, Carrefour), bridges (A1, Elbląg, Płock), terminal of Gdynia molasses, grain terminal in Gdansk Port.